Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blog Number One: Introduction

My name is Joe, and I am just bored enough to do this.

I have absolutely no expectations of this ever being read by anyone, but my friend Steve just created a blog and it seemed like a nice way to pass the time. 

I live in Omaha, Nebraska
I go to school in Lincoln at University of Nebraska
I play in a band called Hot From Far

This blog will probably consist mostly of music, Nebraska football, and whatever else is on my mind I guess. But those two things are on my mind most of the time, so we'll see how far into the subconscious we can go.

So here we go. First blog. 
Things I Like:
Playing guitar
Sneezing
Record players
Memorial Stadium
Vess Soda
Upright bass
The Office

Things I Don't Like:
Hearing people chew food
People talking during a movie


Alright seeya next time


2 comments:

Alexander William van Beaumont III said...

lets start that bar

Priya said...

nice.
sneezing is funny.
whenever i pluck my eyebrows i sneeze.
fyi.